Great Livebinder on Google for Education resources



Anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows that I use Google's products for most of my educational and personal tasks and functions (along with Evernote). I have a permanent page on this blog devoted to Google for Education resources and I've just added another great resource to it.

LiveBinders Beta

I found a great Livebinder full of resources for using Google's products in Education. The site has resources from Google and from educators. There are tips on using the products in education, lesson ideas and activities, and much more. If you use Google's apps in education, or want to, I suggest this site as a great resource to use. 






Related:








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment