Binder Clips - lots of great uses for these little guys


Our Favorite Office Objects: The Endlessly Versatile Binder Clip

I love binder clips. They are a great resource for organizing paper. But, since I've gone very close to paperless, I have tons of them around with nothing to use them on. Or so I thought.

Lifehacker is one of my favorite sites. They have tips, tricks, information, news and more on pretty much everything. They also have tons of ideas on how to use binder clips. 

Use Binder Clips as Photo Displays or Note Stands

Nine Great Uses for Binder Clips

I use them to hold and organize cables all the time. Clip the binder clip to a table or desk and use the handles to hold the cables in place. 

Our Favorite Office Objects: The Endlessly Versatile Binder Clip




As more and more people go paperless, we are going to have more and more orphaned binder clips. Lets give them homes and uses.

What other ways to you use binder clips?



Related:

Some more tips for going paperless

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment